Church Relations Associate
By building strong relationships between Felebarát and local leadership, encouraging positive ministry developments, and engaging other elements of the One Mission Hungary team at the right time, the CRA will directly contribute to seeing the above vision realized.
- Work to develop positive relationships with pastors and community leaders.
- Support pastors through coaching, mentoring, brainstorming and by other means to help a pastor to achieve success in their objectives.
- Shall represent Felebarát to our partners, including:
- Represent the various elements of the OMS Hungary vision and ministry.
- Skillfully engage the other ministry teams in synergistic ways.
- Evaluate progress made towards objectives.
- Give input to the development of new methods and ministry concepts.
- Shall develop new relationships and expand the network of Felebarát.
- Shall be willing to assist with Disciple-making or Community Impact ministry as needed.
- Must be willing to learn Hungarian to an upper-level proficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable area
- Ability to build trust with partners through open and honest communication
- Ability to develop a network and manage multiple moving elements at the same time
- Understanding of the challenges that pastor’s and missionaries face
- Ability to develop and deliver high-quality presentations
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Overseas experience (preferred)
NOTE: One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.