In order to transform the church to transform the community, the Disciple-Making Associate will work with our church partners in our goal to see 20% of every church in intentional and effective disciple-making.
- Partner through the Church Relations Associate to promote, plan, and execute a disciple-making process in local churches.
- Work with partners to start disciple-making ‘bands’ within churches, train up leaders, and identify future individuals who can help provide leadership locally in this area.
- Spiritually prepare the church for partnership with Community Impact to help the church to reach their local community.
- Develop new strategies and training opportunities in disciple-making.
- Identify and engage new resources for disciple-making.
- Implement a process for determining which materials undergo translation.
- Must be willing to learn Hungarian to a predetermined level.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated understanding of spiritual disciplines and scripture.
- Ability to inspire and/or motivate individuals in the area of disciple-making.
- Ability to work with a translator.
- Ability to work well within a team and show respect and appreciation for team-members.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
NOTE: One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.