Summer 2021 ESL Intern
Lead or assist with daily ESL classes and participate in other camp activities as you build relationships with students. All curriculum, materials, and training are provided for leaders. You'll participate in three to four English camps and be involved in other ESL projects throughout the summer to help local churches build relationships through excellent ESL curriculum. Through this internship, you'll experience lives being transformed through English evangelism ministries. You'll also be mentored by experienced missionaries as you discover how God has uniquely wired and gifted you to make an impact on His kingdom.
- Help prepare teaching materials for summer English camps
- Teach at summer English camps (materials are provided, but you can use your creativity to present them the best way possible for your students)
- Lead conversation groups at summer English camps for students to practice and gain confidence speaking English
- Assist the OMS Hungary team in planning and executing various ministries
- Credit: Internship credit may be available depending on course requirements
- Location: Hungary
- Commitment Length: 8-10 weeks (from mid-June to mid-August)
- Cost: $2,800 + Airfare
- ESL education or experience preferred but not required
- Currently college freshman or higher
- Must be flexible and enjoy working with youth and kids
- Team player
- Interest in missions preferred
NOTE: One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their pay, living and ministry expenses.